WordPress Audio Plug-in for Windows Live Writer
There was a new for me to insert an audio file into my post the other day. I needed to do it manually since I utilise Windows Live Writer and the plug in I used didn’t work properly. Not a huge issue. But I did a little investigation and I thought, I am a developer, if you hadn’t noticed, I will try my hand at one. There it is, the first preview of the new plug-in for Windows Live Writer. I will be releasing this very soon, I have a few more things to do with it before it is released, but suffice to say, it is looking good and so far is performing its function. Couldn’t want anything more than that.
I will include more information about this plug-in when I release it which will be very soon, just need some additional testing is all, since I will be testing it with Windows Live Writer 2012 (Build 16.4.3503.728) and also Windows Live Writer 14.0.8117.416 (Windows XP).
System Requirements (Windows Live Writer)
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32-bit edition only), or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions), or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), or Windows Server 2008
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher for Windows 7 or Windows Vista; 800 MHz or higher for Windows XP
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM for Windows 7 or Windows Vista; 128 MB (256 MB or more recommended) for Windows XP
- Resolution: Minimum 1024 x 768
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher*
*Not required when installing on Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
These requirements are that of Windows Live Writer and not of the plug-in other than Microsoft .NET Framework Version.
System Requirements (Lemia Audio Plug-in)
- Windows Live Writer 14.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher*
*Not required when installing on Windows 7